Bird ID Field Trips 2015-2016
WildResearch’s Bird ID Trips Field Trips 2015-2016 Are BACK!
Join WildResearch for our annual winter Bird Identification Field Trips at a variety of parks across the Metro Vancouver area! Learn to identify a wide variety of wintering passerines, waterfowl, raptors, and shore birds. Meet and socialize with nature loving individuals and network with professional biologists.
Dates and Locations:
1) December 20, 2015 – Iona Beach Regional Park, Richmond
2) January 17, 2016 – Maplewood Flats, North Vancouver
3) February 14, 2016 – John Henry Park (Trout Lake), Vancouver
4) March 13, 2016 – Reifel Bird Sanctuary, Delta
* Trips begin at 10am and will be about 2-3 hours in duration.
Field trips are open to all current WildResearch members
- Members: confirm your participation, please sign up using Better Impact. Those registered for the events will be sent further details on meet-up locations.
- Non-members: join us here